"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, April 15, 2022

*****How Christ Suffered for Us!

        Because of my past frozen left shoulder, I've been dead hanging from a bar from time to time to stretch my shoulders to keep them in good condition. Even with the aid of wrist support hooks and not hanging with my full body weight, I can only hang comfortably for about 2-3 minutes. As I was hanging this morning, I thought of Jesus hanging from the cross. There were no wrist supports and his hands were totally pierced with his own body pulling on them for hours. How excruciatingly painful it must have been for him on top of all the other sufferings he had already endured. We must never forget his love and be forever grateful for what he has done for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment