"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

**Why I Blog

      I've been told that my messages judge others. All I can say is that they may make some people feel uncomfortable, but God forbid that I should judge anyone. We have only one judge, the Lord God. I am merely a lowly servant spreading the gospel. I do it out of pure love for him and for all. I speak what I believe to be the truth, nothing more. Any reader is free to accept or dismiss what I say. I only wish the best for all.
        I've also been let known that what's coming from me might not be the truth, for it might not have come from the Lord. Sorry I can't prove to you in any way that it's from him, but I can say that everything I say is scripture based, not something I've made up. In fact, I never have to think about what to post next; the thoughts are just there in my heart and I experience great peace. If you want to hear from Jesus only, then there'd be no point in listening to any human speakers, saints included, anymore. That leaves reading the Gospels only to hear from Jesus. Then again, Mark, Matthew, Luke, and John only reported what they heard from or about Jesus. Open wide your heart to the Lord so that you may discern whether any message is from him or not.
        May God bless all of you, especially in turbulent times such as ours now.

No comments:

Post a Comment