"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, October 25, 2021

***Made Anew by Christ

        I was going thru my old papers and found something I wrote in preparation for attending an inner healing workshop in 1976. I recalled and wrote down all the things I wanted the Lord to heal. After reading all twelve pages (yes, it's that long), I felt I was reading about someone else. I was then truly a different person, very much like anyone else in the world. To find happiness, I tried so hard to fit myself into the world. The result was I found more unhappiness and little happiness. Today I follow the ways of Christ only and I no longer need to compromise myself, for he has made me anew, set me free, and made me forget all my poor past. In him, I remain new and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment