"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, September 25, 2020

**Am I a Religious Right-Wing Extremist?

         Someone I know who's also Catholic has called me a religious, right-wing extremist. I really don't care whether I turn out to be right-wing or left-wing, I only follow the Lord Jesus Christ. But I do feel honored to be considered an extremist for Christ, for how can you love God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all you mind, and with all your strength, if you don't go all out for him? If I am an extremist, then Jesus has to be the most far-out extremist of all. Obviously, this person hasn't totally accepted Christ yet. Revelation 3.16: So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. Here we learn what the Lord prefers.

No comments:

Post a Comment