"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

**The Beautiful Soul*

        We all have a soul. When I look at the portrait of someone or the person directly for the first time, I can to a small extent sense what kind of person I am looking at. Of course, the more I get to know the person, the more I become sure about him or her. Nevertheless, I shall never know what's truly in his or her heart. But, the Lord, being our creator, knows everything about us – he sees the heart inside and out and even our soul, which is dearer to us than the heart. Even though I cannot read anyone as the Lord, I can picture a person with a pure heart and a spotless soul, constituting a most beautiful sight for the Lord to behold. And we know that any of us can be that soul, if only we'd let God do whatever he pleases with us.     

No comments:

Post a Comment