"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, January 27, 2017

*Settling Eternal Destiny First

        Right now, a friend of my son is in danger of losing his life at a medical center. One of my church friends just underwent surgery on his leg. I called a cousin of mine in New York and no one answered the phone. The last time it happened not long ago was when she was taken into a hospital for an emergency operation, so I hope that it's not the same thing again this time. Obviously, I am already an old person, but that's not the point. The point I want to make is "Believe in God now!" Put aside planning your dream vacation, buying a new house for your family, finding ways of investing your money to make more money, etc., and settle your eternal destiny first! Don't wait until the last moments of your life – do it when you are still young and healthy! Make the most important decision first before considering any other decisions. Closing pointer: Put God ahead of you to know the way; put yourself ahead of God to be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment