"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Proud to Be One-Issue Voter

        Yesterday I conversed with a Catholic friend who voted for Hilary Clinton. One big reason I couldn't vote for her was her extreme pro-abortion stand, allowing aborting a baby anytime before its birth. My friend, a female, insinuated that I was a one-issue candidate, but I am honored to be one (even though I had other issues with Clinton) for following the will of God. Is it alright to follow nine of God's Ten Commandments and disagree with him on the one that says "You shall not kill"? I don't think so. With God, it must be all or nothing ~ either you obey him 100% or think that he is not worth obeying. Faith is nonnegotiable and must not be compromised at any cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment