"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

How Should I Pray?

        I suffered a shoulder injury (bothersome, but not painful). I've been praying for healing. But after several months, I still could feel it. So what should I do? 
        (1) I know that nothing is impossible with God. If I do stop praying, it has to be because I want to let God decide whether he wants to heal me or not.
        (2) In Scripture, Jesus also said that our persistence can weary the Lord to the point that he would just give in and let us have our way. In other words, he encouraged us to pray.  
          (3) I've decided to continue praying for recovery; but regardless of what happens, I am going to remain peaceful. Praying is talking to the Lord ~ always good for the soul. So it's going to be persistent praying without anxiety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment