"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Accepting Inconveniences

        This morning I was getting ready to go minister to a group. First thing that happened was that a small pouch I needed to use accidentally fell into the toilet bowl. Then I forgot to bring any paper tissues or a handkerchief with me ~ what if I would need to blow my nose in this allergy season? Also, this was the first time for me to use my renewed ID, but the office person who issued it neglected to punch a hole in the card for me to attach a clip to it. Later, I realized that I forgot to bring the list of phone numbers I needed too; but fortunately, I could still recall those numbers. I did my best except that I hurried a little bit and things that can cause inconveniences still happened. The Lord made it clear to me that I should not let any such thing bother me. I got back just fine as if all those things had never happened. If things end well, then nothing really bad has happened. Never dwell on the past.     

No comments:

Post a Comment