"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, June 27, 2024

****Christ the Truth Is It.

         In today's Gospel reading from Matthew 7, Jesus spoke to his disciples with authority: "Everyone who listens to my words and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. But it did not collapse; it had been set solidly on rock. And everyone who listens to my words but does not act on them will be like a fool who built his house on sand. The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. And it collapsed and was completely ruined." Without the truth, we are all lost, and I've found Christ to be the exact truth I need to complete my existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment