"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, May 18, 2024

*****Taking Control of Our Future!

        We know that life is so precarious that we can die at any moment. In an instant we'd be on the other side. Again, this is clear-cut, yet a lot of people don't seem to be concerned about that. Perhaps there're really having a good time on earth. Perhaps they think they'll be entering an unknown and there's no point thinking about it. I think they are making a huger mistake. My future is so important that I must find out as much about it as I can so as to be ready for it. In my case, I found Christ, learned the whole truth, and became super ready. What a relief and comfort, and great joy too as I think about what awaits me on the other side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment