"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

***Special Love for Mary Our Mother***

        During morning Mass, I felt the special love many of us have for the Holy Mother. We were all born of a mother on earth who is special to us. Of course, our earthly mother may not be able to love us for whatever reason, and the Lord knows that. So he gave us a perfect Mother in heaven who can always watch over us and lead us to her Son, our Lord and Savior. That's why she is so special to me. She's my perfect companion in doing God's will and I love her with all my heart and soul. She is inseparable from me as the Lord, the only difference being that the Lord alone is God and is to be worshipped. If you believe that you love Jesus and don't need Mary and all the other saints who truly love the LORD, then you've been misguided. 

No comments:

Post a Comment