"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, August 27, 2022

***Prayer to Bypass Purgatory

        I came across this prayer which purportedly was given by a deceased nun to her superior who was praying for her soul. She told her that by saying that prayer every night before going to bed, she paid all her debts and was excused from purgatory. It's a succinct beautiful prayer and I believe that if you say it sincerely from your heart, you can accomplish the same. Here it is.   
       
       Eternal Father, I offer you the Sacred Heart of Jesus with all its love, all its sufferings, and all its merits
To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life. Glory be..
To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life. Glory be...
To make up for the good I have neglected to do this day and during all my life. Glory be...

No comments:

Post a Comment