"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

***How God Suffers!***

        I just noticed that a beautiful low plant in the back of my house is missing, leaving a big empty spot among the other plants. The gardener was here last Friday tidying up the yard, but he surely couldn't have mistaken it to be a giant weed. Then I remembered his son was here helping him out that day, who's not an experienced gardener. Only he could have done it. That plant wasn't a common one and had been around for well over a decade. I feel the loss not so much because I was so attached to it that I couldn't let it go but rather because it's something that had been surviving nicely and is now gone. This made me think of how the Lord God must have suffered and is still suffering when so many living souls, all his children, have been and are still being destroyed worldwide. Abortion, wars, drugs . . . are just some of the big causes. Time to console the Lord by obeying and loving him even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment