"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, November 6, 2021

**Unhappiness Analysis*

         If you are unhappy about anything, I recommend that you find a quiet place alone and look deep inside your heart to see what the cause might be. You must be completely honest to yourself. This kind of search can surprisingly reveal the true cause of your happiness. It's like making a good confession to yourself. Once you see the trues reason, you'll feel relieved and happy, for the truth shall set you free. Understand yourself first and you can solve your own problems. I must confess that I did my analysis before the Lord God and that helped me tremendously. Not only was I able to pinpoint the cause each time, I also asked the Lord to remove the cause and experienced great peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment