"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, November 4, 2021

***Bonding with God

         Some years ago, I had to deal with a difficult matter and one person was always with me. She always supported me and spent a lot of time doing a lot of work for me. The matter was finally resolved after several years. Since she and I went thru so much together, a strong bond was formed between us. Bonds are always formed among those who do things together. Now, if we share everything with our Lord and experience the same joys and sorrows with him, we form a strong bond with him too. In fact, this has to be the most rewarding of all possible bonds, for our partner is no other than the Lord God himself. How satisfying it is to know that he is your closest friend, your most trustworthy ally, and your very soulmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment