"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

***What Matters More*

         It's a happy day, for I finally got my laptop back and can start blogging again. The computer now works flawlessly. For months I had been getting double letters when I typed some of the single letters. Now I know that was caused by the swollen battery pushing on the keyboard from underneath. I shall date each posting as of the day I received the thoughts, so it may take me three days or longer to catch up totally.
        (1) How much you love God matters more than how you love God. (2) How willingly you accept suffering for God's sake matters more than how you suffer. (3) How much your heart is involved in praying to God matters more than how much you pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment