"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, September 23, 2021

*God-Given Talents

        The Lord God gave each of us unique talents. As I have an eye for photography, I find it very easy to compose a shot to make it look right. I thought that was nothing until I met photographers who struggled to get the composition right. But they are probably better than I in other things, I am sure. Anyway, I realized that whatever talents we have all came from God. I entered the world and the talents were there; they certainly didn't originate from me. If I had acquired them from some source, they still wouldn't have be mine. Since the Lord created all of us, he created all our talents too. Know this in order not to inflate your ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment