"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, October 16, 2020

***Wake up, Bishops!

        To me, the abortion holocaust is the most horrible crime we are committing against God as a result of not believing in the God of Christ. To get a sense of its magnitude in this country alone, it you haven't seen my post of Nov. 16, 2018 yet, please click on the link to take a look at it—you may be in for a shock. Unborn babies are being killed nonstop while I am typing this post to you now. How can we possibly not do anything and still sleep well? Our Church has been infiltrated by evil and our Pope and most bishops have remained relatively quiet. They are more concerned about global warming and not being nice enough to the enemies of the Church than resolving the crises the Church faces right now. Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me." Listen to the highlights of Archbishop Vigano's warning to the bishops who are silent on abortion during this election year in the video below. (Note. Today is 2/26/2022 and I found the video already removed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment