"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

***Overcoming Our Original Sin

        I started to pray the Rosary a second time this evening. Before I even finished saying the creed, the Lord made me see that we have all inherited the original sin and thus tend to sin. The only way to stop sinning is to let him take charge of us. That is, we need to surrender ourselves to him. Otherwise, we shall not be able to win our spiritual battle. This is a most clear message. Now that I have finished posting it, I am going back to my Rosary. (By the way, the extra five decades I say each day now are the Sorrowful or Glorious Mysteries because this is the time we need to suffer with the Lord and also know that his total victory over evil is assured.)

No comments:

Post a Comment