"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, July 30, 2020

***Plead to Treasure Eternity***

        God has always existed. For him there is no beginning nor end. That is, God is eternal. After we are created, we become eternal too, for our soul lives on forever. We must now take eternity seriously, for it can give us the greatest joy or the greatest sorrow. Personally, I am most grateful and rejoice that I can get to live with God the Father in heaven for all eternity. Considering that I am sinner, this is incredible! But I pity greatly those who do not take their eternal existence seriously and might end up one day wishing that they were never born. So I plead urgently with everyone to take advantage of this once-in-an-eternity opportunity God has offered us through the shedding of his own blood to become happy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment