"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

***Shocking New Teaching!***

        When I first heard that Pope Francis asked us all to obey the United Nations, I couldn't believe it! I really would have liked to hear him say that we should obey Christ our Lord. Now I came across this new video by Mother Miriam who has always inspired me ever since I heard her telling her conversion story many years ago. At the time, she was Rosalind Moss before becoming a nun. The headline of this video is "Pope's proposal for 'new humanism' would 'wipe out Christianity.'" I watched the video and was appalled. This is the message all faithful Catholics should hear. Yes, it's time to prepare ourselves for persecution or even martyrdom! Here is the video. (Since Mother Miriam answers email questions in the second part of this presentation, you only need to watch the first 26 minutes of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment