"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

*Elementary Message

        You see, God wants you to go to heaven to be eternally happy, for he loves you. He's already cleared the way by sending his only Son Jesus to us. You know that you are a sinner and need help. And you know well that this world can never make you truly happy and that heaven would be the ideal destination. You've got all these things going for you; all you need to do is to let God the Father know that you are coming, and you'll be on your way. He will surely help you reach your goal if you follow him faithfully. I apologize if I spell things out as if you were all kindergarten kids. Just ignore me if you already know all this. But if I could reach just one person with this message, it would make at least two people very happy – that person and I. Naturally, God the Father would be overjoyed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment