"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, March 11, 2018

*Dear Atheists:

        Atheists accuse Christians of inventing their God because they need a crutch to lean on. This accusation is so ridiculous that it only shows their total ignorance of God (I am just expressing myself, not meaning to restate the obvious). The need for a crutch may be right, as I did feel the empty void in my life, but how could we Christians possibly invent God? It surely beats me! I suppose we could come up with a fictitious god to fool ourselves. In that case, we probably wouldn't feel particularly great. I must compliment the atheists for believing that we Christians are capable of all coming and working together to come up with the awesome, fantastic God we know, who has a Son named Jesus who came from heaven to us 2.000 years ago, performed miracles, and died for us to save us . . . I could go on and on. Oh yeah, we also invented the Church with all her teachings too! The fact is that when I searched for God, he came into my life and my heart – I didn't even have to hallucinate or imagine anything in my head. Well, to each his own. We'll all find out after we die. But I suppose if you are an theist, you believe that you would become nothing after death. I guess that is not bad if it turns out that you were right. What if you were wrong? I am not going to tell you. You atheists certainly do not have high expectations. All I ask is that you do not attack us, who are actually on your side, praying hard for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment