"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, March 16, 2018

**Left vs Right

        I have said before that I do not ask myself if I am a conservative or a liberal – I do not think that way. I just go by what Christ has shown me. Today, it's more accurate to say that we have basically the left versus the right in America. In today's Gospel readings from John 7, the Jews were trying to arrest and kill Jesus. This reminds of what the left is doing today. Leftists are good at calling names, spreading lies, and accusing the right without facts. They are most concerned about controlling the populace so that they might hold onto power. The left has no regard for the unborn nor religious freedom. It fits the fascist mold. Hypocrisy and double standard come to my mind. The right is far from being perfect, but it's closer to being right. Follow Christ always to discern right from wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment