"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Putting Vulnerability Aside

        I hurt my shoulder joint and became instantly "disabled," for now I cannot lift my arm too high without feeling the pain, resulting in not being able to do many of the things I used to do with ease. We are vulnerable to so many things ~ something we don't think about when everything is fine. Of course, in some of the war zones today, you can get blown up by bombs or mines anytime. Natural disasters such as tornadoes and floods are destroying lives right now in some of the states. My greatest concern for all is whether we know where we go after we die. If we know that we are going to be with God in heaven, our present vulnerability will no longer be a matter of great concern. 

No comments:

Post a Comment