"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Find Your True Worth

        Standing next to a taller or shorter person, we get some idea about how tall we are. I recall that when I was a small child, I lived in a very large house with high ceilings. Many years later when I revisited the same house as a grown man, it appeared much smaller than I had remembered. Looking down at the earth from an airplane can definitely change our view of our planet and ourselves. When I look up into a star-filled night sky, I realize how immense the universe is and how minuscule I am, and I am humbled. By the same token, when we go before God, get to know him, and find out how much he loves us, we find our truth worth. (This is definitely worth doing because what you find will amaze you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment