"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, April 22, 2016

Reaching the Top

        In education, the more you advance, the more you become aware of your intellectual growth. In the early years when I photographed a lot, I thought I was pretty good. Later, after I had refined my vision, the early works appeared rather mediocre. It's the same in spiritual growth. Attaining union with God is like climbing a high mountain to get to the top where God dwells. As you ascend higher and higher, the view becomes more and more beautiful. Of course, the most magnificent view you'll see only after you get to the top. Therefore, aim high and never cease advancing. (Better advice. Take the fast track by surrendering to God and letting him take you to the top, eliminating all climbing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment