"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Living My Last Day (Not Really)

        Life is fragile. Right now storms and tornadoes in the Midwest are destroying properties and threatening human lives. And the current Pakistan heat wave has already killed near 700 people. I myself could have died in any of my past accidents. This is definitely not the world in which I want to live forever, and my heart is already where God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, is. Today I am living as if it's my last day on earth, despite the fact that there are still things I need or plan to complete. But unfinished business is unfinished only if you are obsessed with finishing it. Feeling free to go to God is a special freedom no one can take away from you, for it came from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment