"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, September 27, 2013

A Life-Changing Testament

        On September 25, I posted about Garielle Bossis' book He and I. I am reading the newly translated and condensed version by Evelyn M. Brown. Let me add that the French author was a single woman and a nurse during World War I and in her later years became a playwright and touring artist. The book documented her "simple talks" with Jesus in her journals. I have only read the first 46 of the 307-page book and already consider it to be one of the most beautiful and uplifting books I've ever read. Every read page has many lines I've highlighted. After finishing reading the book, I definitely will go over the highlighted parts again ~ there is just so much of what Jesus had said to remember and savor. You'd be bowled over to learn how much God loves you. It is hard to imagine how happy we'll feel in heaven when we experience the full impact of his love!     

No comments:

Post a Comment