"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, July 11, 2024

***Discernment Called For*

         After Mass, I remained in prayer at the chapel. I noticed the reflections of the candle stand and other objects clearly in the shiny tiled floor of the sanctuary. These are virtual images like what you see in a mirror. The reflected objects do not exist; it's the light reflected fooling you into thinking that they are there. For example, I see myself in the mirror, but I don't really exist behind that mirror. This is how Satan fool us. He makes us see miracles to fool us into believing that they are from God. Someone could tell you that he's seen a vision or heard a message from heaven and he's telling the truth, but what he saw or heard might not be from God. So, be always discerning. If you don't need miracles to bolster your faith anymore, then leave them alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment