"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, April 26, 2024

****Determining Our Eternal Future****

        The Lord God watches over us and tries to influence us. He does not directly control us in any way, leaving our free will alone. This way any faith born becomes meaningful and precious to us. So it's how we respond to the Lord God that determines our eternal future. The world, we see and hear constantly. If we don't pause and turn to the God of Christ for illumination and guidance from time to time, we'd be doomed. On the other hand, should we choose to follow God for good, we'd be freed from the clutches of the world and heading for heaven. Today I realize that I am totally dependent upon God every instant of my existence, so I'm going to remain with him every instant of my existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment