"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, April 3, 2023

***Letting the Lord Touch Our Soul*****

        It was good that I was good enough to attend daily Mass again. Praise my Lord and my God. And I was also happy that I found my favorite rosary I thought was lost for a while. It's a wooden one I bought from the Carmelite Sisters at the concentration camp memorial site in Dachau, Germany. The first insight I received from the Lord at Mass this morning was that "we all need to let God touch our soul." This will be enough for the Lord to start transforming us to live a new life in him. To let that happen, we need to be completely open to the Lord and desire to possess him, to attain union with him, to abandon ourselves to him, or to belong to him totally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment