"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, December 23, 2021

***Most Comfortable for Me

         As Christmas is only two days away, you see houses decorated with lights, people busily shopping for gifts, stores putting up ostentatious displays, etc. Christmas is now even celebrated in non-Christian countries. For many, it provides a holiday break and an opportunity to spend or make a lot of money. Just how many people see Christ as our Savior and are drawn to him at Christmas time? I am afraid that all the glitter and glow only show how ungenuine we can be. Anyway, I am happy because Christ is the one with whom I feel most comfortable. He has completely fulfilled me in every way. How is this possible when him I don't even see? Well, that's because he created and knows me thoroughly and nothing is impossible for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment