"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

**Surrender Your Life to Jesus Prayer

        Here is the text to Fr. Mark Goring's Surrender Your Life to Jesus prayer which he said in his video today. A simple, straight, basic prayer good for all Christians to say often.

       Lord Jesus Christ, today I ask you to be my Savior and my Lord. Lord Jesus, today I surrender my life to you. Lord Jesus, I beg you to please have mercy on me because I am a sinner and I have offended you in so many ways. Lord Jesus, I am sorry for all the ways that I have sinned against you. Lord Jesus, I beg you through the power of your most precious blood to please forgive me all of my sins, all the sins of my whole life. Lord Jesus, through your most precious blood wash me clean and make me new. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your redeeming love on the cross. Lord Jesus, today I give my life to you, I give you my heart, and I ask you Lord to come into my heart to be the center of my life. Lord Jesus, from now on I only want to do your will. Lord Jesus, I beg you to fill me with the Holy Spirit you promised you would clothe your disciples with power from on high. Lord Jesus, please fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit, help me Lord Jesus to love my Father in heaven, to know God the Father and to be a good child of my loving Father. Help me to walk in your ways, help me to be holy, help me to be pure, help me to love others, and help me to do your will. Lord Jesus, I will follow you all the days of my life. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment