"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

**All Can Be Happy in God!

        Some people are happy that I have found happiness in Christ and leave me at that; they congratulate me for being so lucky. Why should God say to some that you can be happy in me and to others that you cannot be so happy in me? That's just not possible? He can make all of us happy in him as much as we'll let him – this is the truth! When people say it's not for me, they are already shutting the door in God's face, not realizing that God can make you happy to your heart's content if you give him free rein! God is for all, not just for a selected few! It's nonsense to think that someone is created to be able to receive more happiness from God. Remember that God cares for each of us equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment