"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christ Is Hope!

        On this 1st day of 2015, I wish I can start posting on a happy note, but I was disturbed and saddened by the news yesterday that a 17-year-old transgender teenager in Ohio committed suicide after years of struggling with her Christian parents' refusal to acknowledge her true identity as a female. I know that there are lots of people out there who are depressed for different reasons, feeling that there is no hope for them anymore ~ how I wish, how I wish I can convey to and convince them that Christ is our hope, that he is the answer, that he is the help they need, and that he loves them and can turn everything around for them! Help us, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment