"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

All I Know

        In John 9, we read that Jesus opened the eyes of the man born blind. The Pharisees, disbelieving that he was blind, told him that Jesus was a sinner and kept questioning him. He then relied, "If he is a sinner, I do not know. One thing I do know is that I was blind and now I see." I like his response. Like the Pharisees the majority of the world do not believe in Christ and many even attack him and question his existence, but they do not affect me. All I know is that Jesus has set me free, filled my life with meaning, quenched my thirst, given me hope, joy, and peace, and shown me his love, beauty, and majesty! This is more than enough. To all those who disbelieve or discredit him: let Jesus open your eyes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment