"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inspired by the Dominican Sisters

         I thought I had done posting this month, today being September 30. Than I saw the film Beloved ~ The Dominican Sisters of St. Cecilia on EWTN TV featuring the sisters in Nashville, Tennessee. They showed so much joy in Christ that I had to cry a little bit. So now I have a few more thoughts to share, inspired by what I saw and heard in the film. 
        (1) Whatever we do, do it for God and doing becomes a joy. 
      (2) Life is short ~ there are just so many years, so much good health and energy and we are old and then die. So how are we going to spend our life?
        (3) One sister said, "Only truth can satisfy you" ~ absolutely true!
       (4) One of the greatest joys is to bring others to Christ. Bringing them to other good things of the world is just not the same, unless it's so directed by God.
      (5) There are millions of attractions in our world and the Most Beautiful One is Christ, so pick him out and let him alone draw you. Then he will make both you and your life beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment