"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, November 4, 2011

God Wants the Best for Us

        Today's Entrance Song, 1 Samuel 2.35: "I will raise up for myself a faithful priest; he will do what is in my heart and in my mind, says the Lord."  [How beautiful to be of one heart and one mind with the Lord!]  
        Gospel Acclamation, 1 John 2.5: "Whoever keeps the word of Christ, the love of God is truly perfected in him."  [The pathway to perfection!] 
        Communion Song, John 10.10: "I came that men may have life, and have it to the full, says the Lord."  [God wants to give us life to the full ~ truly overwhelming!]
        All my comments in brackets end with an exclamation mark, because God loves us so much that he only wants to give us the very best. 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment