"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Learning from Blogging

        This is post #1,000.  If someone had told me a year ago that I would hit this number, I would have responded with a loud "No Way!"  Mind you, it's not writing about anything; it's writing about God's love only!  It seemed that the line "God's love is infinite" would have said it all.
        Here's what I have learned:
        (1) God alone knows how things will work out.  We are to live faithfully one moment at a time.  All useless projections are a waste of time.
        (2) I don't know what I'll post next.  God can keep me going or stop giving me any more thoughts ~ this should not concern me.  I am to let go in all things.
        (3) What good does this blog do is also up to the Lord.  I only do what he wants me to do at this point.
        (4) Blogging has benefited me personally; it has brought me a lot closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment