"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Playing with Fire (Pelosi)

        I am a apolitical person, but after seeing the picture of Nancy Pelosi being honored by Planned Parenthood on http://romancatholicblog.typepad.com/roman_catholic_blog/2010/07/where-are-niederauer-wuerl.html, I feel compelled to make some comments.
        If she's misguided, then she's been misguided to the nth degree.  How can you be a proclaimed Catholic but openly go against the teaching of the Church on the sanctity of human life?  This kind of  conscience is beyond me.  Honestly, I would have more respect for a non-Catholic bashing the Church.
        I am not here to judge her because only the Lord can do that.  I am here to express my sorrow because Jesus is being crucified by his own.  I feel sorry for the bishops who do not have the courage to defend the Lord.  Last, I feel sorry for Pelosi and all other Catholic politicians like her ~ they are playing with fire and need our urgent prayers.
        One thing I am grateful to her ~ she has made me want to love the Lord even more and pray harder, for Jesus is our only hope.        

No comments:

Post a Comment