"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, October 27, 2023

***Infinity No Longer Perplexing***

        I studied math and learned that infinity is a concept, unlike regular numbers you can easily work with. Our finite minds just have trouble conceiving infinity. Not anymore for me since I came to know the Lord God well, for he is the very embodiment of infinity! First of all, he has always existed and will exist forever; he is simply I AM as was revealed by the Scriptures. He is omnipotent, for nothing is impossible for him. When he wills, it's done. He transcends both space and time. I used to wonder ever since I was a kid if I would ever hit a wall or something if I kept on flying into space. Then if I did hit a wall, what would be on the other side of it? Anyway, after knowing my God, should it turn our that our universe is infinite, I would have no qualms about accepting that to be a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment