"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Monday, September 18, 2023

***Is Faith a Gift to All?

        I know many people who are intelligent and well-educated, but they are just not interested in Jesus or Christianity. On the other hand, I am pretty intelligent and have earned more than one college degree, yet I believe in Christ with all my heart without the slightest doubt. So what gives? Faith is certainly a gift given by God, but does God withhold this gift from some people? Certainly, he has given his Son to all and the gospel Christ preached is for all. Anyway, those who do not believe have absolutely nothing to rely upon, while in my case, the Lord God has got my back. And the Christ I know is more real than anything I see, hear, and touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment