"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Friday, May 20, 2022

***To Be More like Christ

         Again, it's Friday, the day to pray the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary. The allergy of the season has affected me; my itchy throat has made me want to cough. I stopped attending daily Mass in order not to disturb others at Mass. This little bit of discomfort has started to annoy me. I thought of how Jesus suffered in order to save all of us. What I am feeling compared to what he underwent is virtually zero on any scale. So I really started to appreciate my Lord. I must accept all my sufferings patiently as he did if I ever hope to become more like him. He never complained about anything. When we are unhappy about so many things, we are unhappy with God, showing our lack of trust in him

No comments:

Post a Comment