"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Monkey Our Ancestor? (repost)

         As I was reviewing my old posts, I came across this one of Dec. 8, 2014. I think it's worth reposting it one more time.
        "The other day someone asked if her dog could go to heaven. Now, a dog has neither the concept of God nor any moral understanding of good and evil. Thereby, a dog does not have a soul. Without a soul, there is no heaven to speak of. I believe that theology can back me up on this. If dogs have souls, then what about birds, ants, all insects, and bacteria, or even plants? Where do you draw the line? If I am logical to you, then we can see that human beings, who have souls, could not possibly have been evolved from monkeys, who have no soul. Evolution of the soul? No scientists would know how to do research on that."   

No comments:

Post a Comment