"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

***Know God's Mercy

        God is so merciful and loving that we can become instantly reconciled to him at any time during our entire lifetime on earth. Even though life is relatively short, every moment is a good moment for us to wake up, repent, and return to the Lord. Purgatory is absolutely necessary for purification of the soul before entering heaven. No matter how much or how many times you have sinned, repentance is the key to entering heaven – remember this! I know what I am talking about because I am old enough and have known the Lord well enough. He is more real and intimate to me than any person I see and know now. Know him, the truth, and you are set free. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment