"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Interesting Dreams

        I had an interesting dream last night. I dreamed that I had committed a number of sins (not clear what they were). I was worried and somewhat horrified. Then still dreaming, I realized that I was only dreaming so that I really had not committed those sins and was greatly relieved. Another similar dream I might have blogged happened decades ago before the fall of Communism. I dreamed that I was trapped in a Communist country and was horrified. Again, in my dream I realized that I was only dreaming and that in reality I was sleeping in a bed at home in a non-Communist country. Great relief again.
         On the other hand, the pleasant dreams I enjoyed the most were those in which I experienced the presence of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment