"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Jesus Most Inspriring

        If I have a best friend and find out that he is also the best friend of some other people whom I don't even know, I probably would feel betrayed and may even get angry with him. With Jesus as our friend it is completely different. Even though I know that he loves everyone else just as much as he loves me, I still feel that he is my most personal friend. How come? I believe it's because he loves us selflessly and this love makes us selfless too. In fact, I want everyone to experience his love. Moreover, I'd be elated if everyone else loves him even much more than I love him. You see, his selfless, personal love makes us forget about ourselves to center upon him alone. What a great, inspiring Savior!        

No comments:

Post a Comment