"Be perfect, just as your heavenly Father is perfect." (Matthew 5:48)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Jesus Worthy to Be Trusted

        I remember that many years ago when I took a course in using the computer with Windows, I was struck by what the instructor said ~ he told the class that Windows was capable of performing so many more tasks he didn't even know. I suppose you have to talk to the designers to find out all its capabilities. Even though I know so little about the computer, I trust in using it for various purposes, such as blogging I am doing now. By contrast, people are not ready to believe in God until they know everything about him. Naturally, this is impossible even if you have all the time in the world. The fact that Jesus had come and revealed God's love to us by performing miracles, dying on the Cross, and ascending into heaven should be more than sufficient for us to trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment